I know we have had some difficult times lately but what I want to share with you all are some of my best memories of 2020 and they start with just a few of my favorites:
- The ten dollars you see in my book is from my first book sale; I was so excited and bless with this talent. More to come.
- The Be-be bag and jacket came from my daughter Juanita for a birthday gift I am enjoying this gift up to this day.
- We lost my mother-in-law in September 2020 but the family find time to take that beautiful picture for more great memories.
- Henry my husband eating is one of the many places we go Waffle House and it was good.
- My how time flies looking at my handsome son( whom I lost in October but his love remains deep in my heart) and his sisters I love them deeply.
- IT’s cold out here Christmas 2020 and we decided to take this picture, family love.
- My granddaughter Ni’asia made this beautiful star and Da’Maya made this Christmas card they knew how to get to grandma.
- Before all the Christmas decorations are taken down I must take one more picture.
- I love this picture with me sitting in the middle of my grandbabies is a little older that 2020 but it has special meaning to me.
- Then there is three generations and what a proud moment for my husband as he is with son Henry 3rd and Henry 4th. Share your memories with me.